Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

"I wasn't looking for anything to shout out at me, I was just looking up"


I don't know why this hit me today, but it just did. Usually I watch Markiplier for laughs (or to scare myself with horror games that I am too chicken to play), but this was exactly what I needed today.

I have been feeling very insignificant today, wondering about where my life is going to go and feeling really sad about everything I haven't accomplished in my life that I thought I would have by this point. Kind of a bummer, I know.

But hearing this made me think of all the times I have looked up at the stars and realized that the measure of my creation is infinite, and that I am a part of something so much bigger than myself. We are so significant in our insignificance, and that is hugely comforting to me.

I just need to look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment